Sunday, March 29, 2009

You Should Make This

Fred and I were so hungry last night we gobbled this up and I totally forgot to take a picture of it. Oh well, you'll have to settle for the picture in the magazine. This is from Better Homes and Gardens 2006. This was incredibly quick to throw together, it took 30 minutes from start to finish.
To go along with the fish I steamed asparagus from the farmer's market and topped it with my awesome sauce recipe. For a great sauce for veggies I use some plain yogurt mixed with my favorite mustard and some flax seed oil. Very creamy and good. Also served this with a slice of crusty sourdough topped with goat cheese. If you want the recipe, e-mail me and I would be happy to send it to you in a pdf. Or, click on the photo below for a bigger version -

No comments:

Post a Comment