Monday, March 2, 2009

We're Going to Seattle!

Fred told me last night that M & D set a date for their wedding, it will be August 29th. It will be up near Seattle which means Fred and I get to go on a trip, I can't wait! We're thinking we may take a week or two off and rent a condo up there. Fred was asked to be in the wedding party.

I'm going to be checking out a whole mess of books about Seattle and plan some fun things for us to do. I can't wait! I've never been to the Space Needle so that is one thing on my list. Check out some museums and maybe some new trendy restaurants.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Devon,

    Just drop by to say hello. I haven't started my swap bits and pieces for you yet but have them all planned out in my head. I think thats always the hardest part. By you photo I can see I''m a little older than you (oh well, to be honest a lot older than you) I have only just starting to blog myself and also just learning to put pics into it and pretty it up. I must rush now but will check you blog often and pop in and say hello. Have a great weekend.

    Blessings Gail

    ReplyDelete