Friday, March 6, 2009

Visit with Julie


Yesterday R and I went to the city to visit Julie. R is currently taking classes at Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) and I thought it would be great for her to meet Julie. We both had a great time, her studio is amazing. The place is huge and it was so cool to walk around and see everything in it. She even has a pilates studio! The photo above is of Julie looking at one of her French design books.
I asked Julie about how she has Weston Wear stuff archived. The short answer, she doesn't. I see a prime opportunity to put some of my library skills to use! R immediately said "sounds like an internship!"
If you haven't checked out Weston Wear, you should. The retail store is located on Valencia Street, it has loads of fun stuff in it.
Afterwards, R treated me to lunch at Metro, such a treat to go there in the middle of the day (or really anytime). We had the whole restaurant to ourselves and to top it all off, a cute waiter! Can't beat that. For dessert? Salted caramel pot de creme, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment