Vital Life Services is having their annual "Dining Out For Life event." I went last year to Shelby's in Orinda. Have a nice meal in a restaurant and support a wonderful charity. Here is some information for their website about the services they provide -
For over 20 years, Vital Life Services has been a resource and a refuge for low-income and homeless people living with the effects of HIV or AIDS, and the constellations of health, social and emotional issues so often encountered. We are the only drop-in day center of its kind in the East Bay, serving both Alameda and Contra Costa counties.
Our services include:
* Two nutritious meals per day
* Acupuncture and herbs/vitamins
* Mental health therapy
* Case management
* Van transportation to medical and social service appointments
* Massage therapy
* Phone, mail, shower & laundry facilities
* Referrals to other community service providers
* Emergency housing & utilities assistance
* Activities such as hikes, concerts, and other events
* Guest speakers & workshops
Winter Wedding Details We Love Oh, So Much!
5 hours ago