Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back to Work

Well. Did everyone have a nice weekend? Fred and I mostly did homework and also took the time to watch some movies. I loved Vicky Christina Barcelona. Two thumbs up! Of course, I'm a sucker for anything by Woody Allen.

I'm very excited that I just signed up for a swap on Rhonda Jean's blog Down-to-earth. http://down---to---earth.blogspot.com/2009/02/new-swap.html
Her blog is filled with so many amazing ideas, she is creative and thrifty and very informative. She shares a lot of very useful information. My first swap! I will be sure to post what I win so everyone can see (I'm talkin' 'bout you, Fred).

It was great to have a long weekend. Rained the whole time and we didn't get to go hiking like I had planned on. Hopefully we'll have more time to do fun stuff like that next weekend. And maybe go to a museum or two, just for fun.

Stay dry and I'll be back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment